How do I contact Customer Service?
Right here! Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I return or exchange something?
Easy, here's how.
What does "30SECOUT" mean?
It's short for thirty seconds out. It's when the endorphins kick in and you need to execute and perform at the highest level. Sometimes it's so you survive and are an asset to your team, sometimes it's so you just don't embarrass yourself. It's when you are heading into a dangerous situation and most likely aren't turning back. You know it's on. You could be jumping out of an aircraft, approaching a target, starting an important race or standing back stage about to give the most important speech of your life.
Where do I enter my discount code?!
We know this is inconvenient, but there is no current option for adding a discount code when you are in your cart before initiating checkout. So here's how it's done, before you abandon your order!
- If using regular checkout: go to your shopping trolley, click checkout, and you can enter it on the right side of the window.
- If using PayPal: when you are in your shopping trolley, click the PayPal button instead of checkout, enter your information, click "continue" and it will take you back to the checkout screen. Enter your discount code on the right side of the window before clicking "complete order".
- If using regular checkout: go to your shopping trolley, click checkout, click "CLICK TO ENTER DISCOUNT CODE" to drop down an order summary menu, where you can enter your discount code at the bottom. Proceed with your order from there.
- If using Apple Pay: when you are in your shopping trolley, click the Apple Pay button instead of checkout. Complete your payment, enter your information and preferred shipping location and method. Once you click "pay with passcode" and enter it, it will fully complete your order. Unfortunately, there is no option to add a discount code anywhere. If you clicked a discount code link from an email, it may automatically be applied, which you can see in your summary after completing your payment. Please email email@example.com with your order number and the code you wanted to have applied. We will refund you the amount it would have subtracted from your order.
- If using PayPal: when you are in your shopping trolley, click the PayPal button instead of checkout. Login, choose your shipping location and payment method, click "continue" and it will take you back to the checkout screen. Choose your shipping method, click "continue to payment", enter your discount code, then click "complete order".
If you've tried everything and it just won't work, place your order as usual then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the discount code you wanted to be applied to your order. We will refund you the amount the discount code was worth!
How are orders shipped? How long will it take?
Professionally and with great care, five days a week, via GLS. Orders made after lunch (GMT+2), generally ship the following day. We ship from Mömbris, Germany, so if you live in Asia, it's gonna take a hot minute, but if you're in the EU, it usually takes 2-5 days, unless you go with an expedited shipping option. We are not responsible for VAT, import or customs fees that may appear on international orders.
Do you ship to military bases like APOs?
Yes, all the time. Make sure to put the correct info in the right block, for example:
Name: Captain Chaos
Company: 30SECOUT Stunt Team
Street 1: Unit/PSC #
Street 2: Box #
State: Armed Forces Europe etc.
Country: United States
What if the German store doesn't have what I want, but it's available in the UK and/or US?
You are free to order from our United Kingdom store and our United States store, as they both ship internationally. You will just have to pay more in shipping and it may take longer for it to arrive to you.
Where should I order from if I live in _____?
It depends on where the inventory is for what you're looking for (things might not be available in every store at all times). Use your best judgment, but it's pretty simple if you want something to arrive as quickly as possible:
- United States: United States store.
- United Kingdom: United Kingdom store.
- European Union: Germany store.
- Anywhere else: whatever is closest to you, we ship almost everywhere.
Will product "XYZ" be back in stock?
We're constantly creating and designing and we get really stoked to get it out to you guys, so older designs go away to make room for new ones. We occasionally bring back super popular ones, but our default is offense. Creating the new and destroying the old, so if you like a design, it's smart to grab it while it's in stock, because most designs go away, for good.
Can I get your designs/sayings tattooed on myself?
Yes, we love this and it happens a lot. We get someone asking about this regularly. Do it and send photos.
Can I copy your designs for my own projects?
Obviously don't copy our designs and rip us off. Don't copy our ideas and sell them as your own. We have trademarked "Thirty Seconds Out", "No One is Coming" and "No One is Coming, It's Up To Us". There are always exceptions to the rule, however, so if you have an idea, are honest and come to us to ask for permission or to see what we think, we'll get back to you with our thoughts!
I haven't served in the military and I'm not a firefighter, medic, LEO, etc...can I still wear your stuff?
Oh hell yeah you can. We're not just catering to one crowd. If you can relate to our message, by all means wear it!
Do you dropship?
No. All our products are at our warehouses and we ship out of them five days a week.